The Cambridge Rowing Club (est. 1949) is situated on the bank of Lake Karāpiro. We compete across all age groups and at every level with club crews and affiliated high schools. We have a strong tradition of success and welcome everyone to participate in the sport of rowing, whether you have competitive aspirations or want to row socially.
Please contact Lou to find out more about rowing with us.
You will find us on Judd Lane at Lake Karāpiro, approximately 10km from Cambridge.
Upstairs you'll find our erg room and kitchen area. Downstairs you'll find the changing rooms and boat shed. St Peter's and Cambridge High School share our clubhouse and use the adjacent boat shed spaces. Outside you'll find a convenient car park, boat ramp and pontoon.
The following members form the CRC Committee for the 2021/22 season:
- Norm CharltonPatron
- Neville RobertsonPresident
- Lou BeaumontClub Captain
- Dylan SwainVice Captain
- Josh WilsonSecretary
- Roger WattsTreasurer
- Megan GlennSTPC Representative
- Janey CharltonSTPC Representative
- Michele MunroeCAMB Representative
- George BaxterCommittee Member
- Kate Laurich-MajorCommittee Member
- Malcolm JensenCommittee Member
- Karen VerweyCommittee Member
- Belle WoodsCommittee Member
Our Code of Conduct
Please contact Josh with any enquiries, to send feedback or correspond with our committee.